Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where have I been?

Actually, I have been cutting strips, sewing, and hanging around the house with my FIL.  Started the week with the final pontoon boat ride of the season and took my husband to the airport.  Tuesday, I went to the doctor for a sinus infection and sore toe.  Later that day I went to the podiatrist  and had an ingrown toenail removed from the big toe that I broke in March.  It is healing nicely.  Amazing how much better my foot feels.  Missed deep water exercise, but I will be back in the pool on Monday and will also be starting with a personal trainer in the gym.
Originally, I was going to spend the weekend in my hometown, but as life would have it, plans changed.  My FIL left for home about 30 minutes ago, so I am going to spend the remainder of the weekend working on the longarm, doing laundry, going to church, and sorting files.  Sounds like fun, huh?  I lead such an exciting life!  No complaints, but when I put it in writing it sometimes sounds rather boring. 
Expect photos next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment