Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aother Table Runner

Used Floating Star Charmer pattern from Creek Side
Stitches and embroidered work from OESD's
Feathered Beauties by Bonnie Shrapshire
Each of the three blocks
measure approximately 14".










I am making 3 of these table runners using the same fabrics and other embroidered foliage work from the Feathered Beauties software.  I love the pattern and the fact that there really is no way to cut off the points on the stars.  Don't they look sharp?  I do not think the photos give you a true idea of the colors, but trust me, they are wonderful.
I should have quilted Elaine's quilt on Monday, but the muscle in my back has other ideas about pushing the HQ back and forth.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day.  It is loaded and ready, so I just need to give the muscle a little more time.
I also pieced and quilted a redwork hanging that is listed on my UFO list.  I plan to sit and quietly bind it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment