Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One Down, One Ready for the Car, and Another WILL BE Finished Today

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the Irish and the Irish-Wanna-Bes!  I finished binding one of my two shamrock quilts last night.  I have my quilt-as-you-go ready for the hand sewing in the car (6 hours of work and it will be ready for the next phase), and today I am spending the day quilting and attaching the binding to my larger shamrock quilt made with the Yellow Brick Road pattern.  This is real progress.  Watch for photos soon!

Last night I discovered that I have two more baby quilts that need to be finished by August (a cousin quilt and a Great-Auntie quilt).  So exciting!  One will come directly from the stash, but I am not certain about the other.  Time to think on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment