Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Report #1 for 2011

Several of the blogs I read have had weekly and/or mid-week reports of progress.  I am going to attempt to do a rundown each Sunday after church.  Since there has only been one day this year, this week's report will be easy to do.

65 pillowcase kits:
Saturday involved cutting the last pieces of fabric for our guild's pillowcase sewing day.  I volunteered to be in charge, but I did have help with some of the cutting.  I had already sewn 29 cases for Quilts of Valor and will be counting them in the final total, but yesterday I finished matching up bodies and cuffs.  We have a total of 304 to be sewn together next weekend.  No more cases will be cut by me since I will be moving on in July.

48 Heart Strings blocks:Trimmed blocks made by another guild member.  Plan is to put it together today.

Embroidered designs from Forest Friends
from Amazing Designs
Finished sewing down the binding on one of my FILs projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment