Friday, December 31, 2010

Pretty Sure Life Will Offer Challenges

I have been thinking about my goals for 2011.  The possibilities are endless, but I also know there are going to be some serious changes around here, so I am going to limit myself.  My husband is retiring from the Navy after 30 years, and I see it as moving on to more adventures.  However, it will be different than just moving to another location and new position with the Navy.

Possible goals: 
  • Exercise more than my foot on the sewing machine pedal - EVERY DAY!
  • Change my hair style.
  • Make at least one wedding quilt for family member.
  • Finish at least 8 UFOs.
  • Continue to work on Quilts of Valor and other Heart Strings quilts. 
  • Continue working toward simplifying and downsizing. which includes stash busting and organizing all our photos
I don't make resolutions, but I will decide on the real goal focuses in the next couple weeks.  Tonight I am just reflecting.

Happy New Year's to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck meeting your goals....I haven't really gotten past what I want to accomplish in January yet hopefully i'll catch up a bit.

    ReplyDelete