Friday, December 17, 2010

Faster than a speeding bullet............BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Some days I do not think I move very fast or efficiently, but on other days so much is accomplished.  So exciting when it works out so smoothly.
  • I had an order for 8 shoulder warmers and discovered that it was more labor intensive than it seemed when I made the first one, but I still managed to get then mailed out in a timely fashion with some assistance of my friendly worker bee family.  Priority mail online is a blessing beyond imagination at times!  (No, I do not work for the post office or know anyone else that does.)
  •   
    The worker bees removing stabilier
    and threads  from the throws.
    
  • Added to that, I embroidered 15 throws to help a number of great-grandchildren remember their very special great-grandma.  Started them yesterday our 3:30 and mailed them back today at 12:30.  Once again, my friendly worker bee family came to my assistance by clipping threads and re-rolling the throws.  (Did not know you could mail things in plastic totes when you use UPS.)

No comments:

Post a Comment