Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Report

I do not think that I have much new to report.  I already wrote about all the binding and piecing that I have done this week.  I did pull out a few of my UFOs, but I did not get to them because I got involved with trying to clear the piles of strings.  I will be working on the strings for several days for several reasons.  One is that I have a sore index finger on my sewing hand - a cut and some swelling.  The other is that I am facilitating another guild workshop for Heart Strings in Feb and I want to have all the strings bagged and ready to go.  These are the last strings I am going to cut while I live in this area.  Sure hope someone else is willing to take in the scraps, but I have to draw the line and this seems like the perfect time.  (I love doing charity work, but I don't know that I will have the space in my new location.)

No comments:

Post a Comment