Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Few More Projects by Dad and Me


The first project is another HeartStrings project.  I cut the strips, join the blocks, quilt, and bind.  Dad makes all the blocks.  Today he is sewing Christmas blocks.  I have tons and want to have several quilts for my beds during December, so he is making me string blocks by the dozens and dozens.  The giraffe and zebra are on towels for the new granddaughter, and the little birds are for Zoe who now has her own room back after sharing it with Henry for the first 8 months of his life.  Her room is not pink, but we thought these pillows could go with her for a long time!  The embroidered designs are from OESD Nursery Applique Pack No. 12303H.
Every day is an adventure.  Today while Dad, my FIL, is sewing and watching westerns, I have been doing my spring cleaning and moving all the furniture, etc.  The house never looks dirty or messy except of the constant need to dust, but I know that the nooks and crannies grow dust and spiderwebs even if I can't see them.  I will be tired by the end of the day, but now I can rest on my laurels for a month or so.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment