Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WELL................

I would like to say that I have quilted lots of tops or at least pieced them, but life got in the way.  I did finish all the blocks for this HeartStrings Quilt and played a little with an idea for another Quilt of Valor block.    I have also cut more than my fair-share of foundation blocks and strings, but it is all for a good cause.  Yes, Alexis, my studio is looking better, but I have been so involved with the cutting that I have a good deal more to do to get it back into normal shape. 


Beyond the quilting aspect of my life, I worked several days, had my normal Monday date with my husband, did water aerobics Monday-Friday, watched Avatar, took my first software lesson on EQ6, and did loads of laundry.  My life is not huge, but I love it.

I do have a movie review for another movie,  The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.  If you have not seen it, watch it with a box of tissues.  It is about the son of a Nazi officer and a Jewish boy of the same age.  How do we allow things like this to take place?  It was out of my comfort zone, but something that really opened my eyes, yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment