Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Sharon and I spent the afternoon finishing up another sewing project.  We serged 84 pillowcases.  Jacquie had sewn the body and cuff together on 50, but we put together the others and then pressed and serged away the afternoon.  Hopefully tomorrow, my other good friend, Dar, and I will get all the cases turned and and tucked ready for use.  22 of the pillowcases will be used on the Quilts of Valor/Heart Strings quilts that I will be delivering at the start of July. 

Many hands make light work!  Thanks to my dear friends for helping complete another task before the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment