Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finished Last Night

Yet another UFO finished.  Yet another one quilted on my swirly day (or was that squirrely day?) This one is small - 38 x 40.  It will be donated as a baby quilt.  It came from the same pre-cut fabrics as the blue, green and yellow quilt.  I really am moving forward in the finishing of my UFOs.  Of course, I chose the easiest ones to finish first.

Now I need to focus on getting my husband's retirement quilt finished.   It is not one of my UFOs, but it is an important one to me.   I already quilted and bound it.  Wanted to applique the hearts on afterwards because the last one can't really be added until his retirement party, right?  It will happen in July.  Up until then, I want it to hang in one of his two offices to remind him that this will happen.  30 years of naval service is enough.  Loved most of the experience, but really want to find somewhere to settle for the last 30-40 years of our lives.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment