Thursday, August 12, 2010

What will I do now?

My FIL left for home today.  He is planning to return for more doctor appointments, etc., on Oct. 3.  Until then, my time is my own for the most part unless I am hanging out with my best friend and husband.  I do have a part time job at a quilt shop that I enjoy, but that only takes up about 8 hours a week.  Tomorrow I will be in the studio, sewing and quilting a large long-overdue wedding quilt.  After that, I need a plan.  Most people reflect and make resolutions at the beginning of the new year, but I tend to do it whenever we have major changes at home.  I want to make good use of the rest of my time, so I am going to spend a couple of hours this weekend reflecting on what happens now.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment