Saturday, August 7, 2010

3 in One Day

Decided to really get crack-a-lacking and quilted 3 lap quilts today.  I am going to add the binding tomorrow and try to quilt a few more tomorrow.  Then I am going to take all the charity quilts to guild to see if I can find others that would be willing to do the hand sewing of the binding.  I will do the whole binding on Emily's baby's "cousin quilt." 
I just got a new camera so I will take some photos tomorrow after I add the bindings.  I love it when a plan comes together!

Besides working on the actual quilting, I have been preparing backs, making bindings, and trying to piece a quilt.  The trying part is when I admit that it would be together, but I just "assumed" I knew how to put the blocks together.  Now I have to do some more cutting.  Fortunately, the kit had lots of extra fabric, so I will be able to make it all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment