Friday, April 24, 2009

Christmas Quilt Block of the Month Update


As of a few minutes ago, I have finished all the blocks for April. The mistletoe was the most difficult applique I have done so far, but the little houses are by no means perfectly aligned. I am having so much fun watching this quilt unfold. I have actually been letting the blocks hang on my design wall, but I may have to create another space for them because I do have other projects in progress. Next month I have two involved appliques (sugar plums dancing in their heads and a circus train) and a pieced tree. Doing all of them will actually mean that I will have another seven blocks, if I remember correctly, but the quilt still has a LONG way to go. Check back near the end of May to see the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment