Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Remember the Table Runners?


 On our drive this past weekend, I finished the last of the 14 table runners I made from my FIL's embroidered blocks. I do have a redwork wall hanging waiting in line at the sewing machine but it is ready to assemble tomorrow.  Good thing because he just called and told me he had lots more to bring with him next week.  Some are Christmasy, but others will be more fun to play with because they are sketchy flowers and brightly colored birdhouses.  I have a couple of thoughts in mind but time will be the determining factor.  I know that some will be on point with a log cabin type border and a few will be made into wall hangings.  The ultimate goal will be to have them finished for his  church craft show in early December.

No comments:

Post a Comment