Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Traveling and Stitching

My husband is still in the Navy, so from time to time, I have the opportunity to travel with him as he works.  This time we are in Great Lakes IL for his Change of Command.  While he works I check out the base library, do some walking, and always manage lots of stitching.   I packed up lots of binding to do and am impressed with all I have completed.  I will post photos when I return, but I managed to bind 6 Christmas table runners, Henry's twin-size and kid-size fish quilts, and two other lap quilts.  May manage to squeeze in a few more runners before we finish the trip because I enjoy doing binding while we drive.  The rest of this week will involve HeartStrings cutting projects, swimming, and working on a special quilt for my husband.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment