Friday, July 31, 2009

Summertime Fun

As you all know, everyone seems to travel during the summer months. We are no exception. Once again we have a road trip scheduled. We will seen college friends, celebrate a 50th anniversary, and with any luck and planning see the kids and all the grandbabies. Lots of car time will give me a chance to do some hand sewing on a comfort quilt. When we travel, I find that it is easiest to do blind stitching/binding, and because the pieces are small, it will not be a warm job.

Believe it or not, I am not even looking to see where we might stop for a little quilt shop R and R. I love seeing all of the fabrics and ideas, but my head is swimming with my current projects and have no need for additional stimulation in the next couple of weeks. My husband has always been remarkably accommodating with my "need" to stop, so I am certain it will surprise him. Got to hold on to the mysteries in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment