Friday, September 18, 2009

Couple of Random Thoughts

Have you every cut out a quilt and decided that it was just not something that you would ever be willing to make or give to someone? I tried very hard to love not one but two such projects, but I just could not. I like the design and I like most of the fabric, but neither one of them said "Baby Quilt" to me. Even so, I am going to bag the parts and let myself stew over them for awhile and see if I can figure out how to best use the fabric. (Quilters do not tend to throw out perfectly good fabric, thus we all have stashes! - Wonder if Jamie wants to inherit these now or in the distant future????) That being decided, you should see what I am doing now. It is going to be a fun surprised for the babies and their parents. I will show you when I am done creating.


Second thought: A few weeks ago I shared my version of "Canyon Waves" and told you I would share Jamie's when she finished. With mere days to spare, she finished hers for my soon to be born grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment