Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ta Da!



I have finished this month's Christmas BOM. Yes, I know that ostriches are not green or batik and elephants are not plaid, but the pattern called for green and plaid, so I ran with it. The cookie jar and ark are 12" blocks. The pinwheel (13) is 3". I am keeping up with my personal goal of creating 3 types of blocks each month. Based on the plan, I will have all the blocks finished by the end of December. I have Santa, a rocking horse, a large wreath, and and a 3-car train left to applique. There are also several paper-pieced blocks, some nine-patch, a butter churn with a bear in the center, and some star blocks. I am certain that I can finish by December. Then comes the making of the top and figuring out how to quilt it. "Quilt as desired." Will be my challenge for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment