Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Big Quilt Project and More

I have all the blocks made and have pieced 5 of the 10 rows.  It is looking great.  Thought I would get it on the fame this week and have it bound next week, but life has gotten in the way.  I am hanging out with my grandchildren and being moral support for my daughter-in-law and son.  My DIL's grandma passed away this morning.  I packed up my stuff and headed to Iowa.  What most of you don't know is that in the past I would never have considered making the 3 1/2 hour drive by myself, but for them and this situation I felt confident that I could do this.  I need to make a couple of potty/stretch breaks but it only took me about 10 minutes longer than when I travel with my husband, so I am bragging.  Of course, I ask God to send me an angel or 10 to keep me safe, but I am still proud of my efforts.

I do know my priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment