Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wow, Where Did the Week Go?

I have been putting Heart String blocks together, quilting QOV and HS tops, and now I am focused on the large quilt that I have been working on for several months (okay, off and on for several months).  I shared the blocks in person with Lin and now feel confident that I have the right plan for them.  I have quite a few blocks left to make, but I am going to aim at getting the quilt on the frame by the last part of this month.  I want to be binding it by Mother's Day or sooner.

The Heart Strings/Quilts of Valor quilts are part of a bigger project that also needs attention, but I managed to send a few off to another guild member for binding, so I am going to spend the rest of the week doing Lin's blocks.  Hope to post at least 30 new blocks by Saturday evening.  I decided it need to get crack-a-lacking.  More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment